View Single Post
Old Aug 20th, 2021, 11:08   #15
volvulus

Default 940 speedo

Thank you Laird scooby,

i was disappointed on your assessment of Bosch leads, though not surprised. Their white goods and kitchen goods are not reliable either in my experience.

I have been emailing back and forth to "autotronics" who repair clusters, they were flagged up to me in an earlier post. Has anyone had any dealings with them?

I tried a company previously who said these '91/92 Yazaki clusters are not repairable..."can't get the components" I believe they said.

Autotronics say buy the service on line (£54 I think) send the cluster and they will give me a quote if it's repairable. I asked if it's a no fix no fee and they replied; "just the return cost plus £11 admin" What happens to the £54 I would pay online they don't mention.

I'm talking to an admin mouse clicking woman; I can't get through to one of the technicians so, if anybody has had a '91 '92 yazaki speedo repaired I would very much appreciate your experience.

I tried the replacing the caps and r12 resistor as per the link on the club site without success.

Regards ken.
volvulus is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to volvulus For This Useful Post: