View Single Post
Old Oct 19th, 2023, 14:09   #1
jmcc500

Default Magic Blue V90 D4 Inscription + Polestar for sale

I am reluctantly selling my 2017 V90 as I will be getting a company car in a few weeks time and can't justify hanging onto it.

Car is an early 2017 (cheap tax!), in magic blue with blonde interior (great combination). It has the Xenium pack (pano roof, 360 cameras, park assist pilot) and winter pack (heated seats, windscreen, steering wheel) as well as all the usual toys (BLIS, Pilot Assist, Cross Traffic Alert etc etc).

I have had my local Volvo dealer fit a genuine electrically deployable towbar along with the coding to enable the towing features, the Polestar upgrade and CarPlay/Android Auto (about £2k of upgrades!). I have also fitted a set of genuine mudflaps.

I had the keys replaced earlier this year with the latest secure versions so no longer need to keep them in a faraday bag (a bargain upgrade for any owners reading this - less than £200 for 2 normal keys plus an activity key).

I will also include a set of 17" wheels with Continental TS870 winter tyres - the summer wheels are 20" diamond cut fitted with Michelin PS4 VOL tyres.

I also have a NextBase 522GW dashcam with rear view camera add-on hard-wired in which I can leave in or remove as required.

Car has a full Volvo service history, last service was on the 12th October this year.

Bad points: n/s rear bumper has a small scuff from a car park post.

I bought the car with 16500 miles on in early 2020 and have taken it up to 76000 miles now, predominantly long motorway runs including trips to Italy, the South of France and Scotland. I am still using it so the mileage will edge up.

I am advertising elsewhere for £18495 but am open to offers - please message me if interested. I will add more photos later.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg V90 II.jpg (215.6 KB, 142 views)
File Type: jpg V90.jpg (197.5 KB, 129 views)
jmcc500 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to jmcc500 For This Useful Post: