View Single Post
Old May 19th, 2013, 21:54   #83
Laird Scooby
Premier Member

Youīre welcome. Did look at the VDO range but it seemed quite pricey and not really what you were looking for - i obviously missed a few bits! ops: The bonus with the VDO guages is the other guages are likely VDO (Speedo, tacho etc) so more likely to match. The Durite ones are a fairly good match though and usually cheaper but their Marine range can sometimes be a bit pricey for certain things.

Got a feeling thereīs a 740 Diesel being broken on fleabay at the moment - itīs a blue one but donīt get too excited as itīs the same blue as mine!

As for the spares, main things iīll be looking to relieve you of will be petrol engine orientated, e.g. fuel and ignition distributors and other bits similar.

If you change your mind on that O/A pipe, let me know - i wonīt offer it for a while and i think it is compatible with the 940 exhaust too but not sure without checking.
I bought a different back box to the standard one i originally planned so needed a different O/A pipe to fit it. As such, the pipe i bought a few months back is now redundant!

Next Door to Top-Gun with a Honda CR-V & S Type Jag Volvo gone but not forgotten........

Last edited by Laird Scooby; May 19th, 2013 at 21:55. Reason: Keyboard Malfunctions
Laird Scooby is offline   Reply With Quote