View Single Post
Old Jan 7th, 2020, 16:31   #27
nu11eaf
Premier Member

I think one of my Power Pulse pipes has gave up today, I was driving slowly looking for a space in a carpark when there was a really loud bang which strangely sounded like it came from the left rear of the car, initially I thought someone had thrown something at the car and then thought Power Pulse pipe.
After parking I looked over the car and there was no damage, then I thought it may have been the air suspension with the bang appearing to come from the rear but that is all operating fine.
I opened the bonnet and checked the pipe near the stop start battery that I have see photos of on the forum that were posted of parted PP pipe but that is still intact, the car is driving ok and I am not sure if I can detect a slight blow in the area below the alternator when engine running when looking under the bonnet, its hard to tell if its a blow or the belts.
The bang did sound like a burst pressure pipe or a sudden pressure release and was loud enough to turn heads of people near-by.
Looks like I will have to visit my dealer for them to check it over.
XC90 Inscription D5 Power pulse, 2017 MY, Savile grey, Blond Nappa, Leather dash/door tops, Walnut inlays, Dark tinted windows, Air suspension, Bliss/Cross traffic alert, Xenium/7 seat comfort/Family/Winter packs, 4 zone climate, Heated rear seats.
nu11eaf is offline   Reply With Quote