View Single Post
Old Dec 27th, 2021, 14:21   #9
foggyjames
300 Register Keeper

Alright, you need to stop this public bashing of Flux unless you have something of substance to say. They're an insurance company, so operate in a different environment when it comes to matters of pricing and morality, but they're no worse than any others.

I don't know what the deal is in your case (and yes, I remember the previous posts), but I can't help but thinking there must be more to this than meets the eye if you didn't get a payout. If there really was a genuine case to be answered, did you get nowhere with the FCA? If you won an appeal, or something like that, I don't see that there would be a problem with you reporting that. Posts like this are entirely out of order, though.

FWIW, there is some advertising revenue earned, but very little. It helps to pay for the server on which the forum is hosted. We have removed advertisers in the past where there have been well-documented problems, so we are certainly not going to overlook the needs of the members for a few quid.

Locking this up for now. Either come back with something of substance, or keep it to yourself, please.

cheers

James

'13 V70 D4 SE Lux
'89 740 Turbo Intercooler
'88 360 Turbo Intercooler
'84 360 GLT
'81 343 GLS R-Sport
'79 343 DL
'70 164
The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to foggyjames For This Useful Post: