View Single Post
Old Jun 6th, 2011, 23:20   #12
The Hooded Claw
Owner Volvovehiclesclub

Location: Choosing which Volvo to go out in Today !!! lex parsimoniae

Quote:
Originally Posted by foggyjames View Post
Could this have been better promoted? With hindsight, probably yes. Are they ways of making your point without shouting your head off? Absolutely. We're all volunteers, so a little patience and understanding wouldn't go amiss.

Maybe this would've gone better if you'd volunteered to be a forum events liaison for the region, rather than criticising? Splinter groups are nothing new. I maintain that it's better to get involved and help rather than shouting from the sidelines.

cheers

James
I Did / Have several weeks ago CTC Network NEVER Replied to my PM Offering my Help / Services Ect ect.

And I am not "shouting from the Sidelines" James I am Saying / Doing what alot of members on here are thinking. Except in MY case I have the "Out going" type of Character / Personality that enables me to actually SAY what needs to said & not sit back on my Hands.

Moreover I am NOT Criticising ANYONE I mearly replied to a post that stated (In a VERY NICE way) .. "Well Stuff you lot, it aint our fault if yer didn't read the Calendar" Where-as EVERY other Single Event is STICKIED into the Main Forum.

Look James, I have always found you to be fair in your judgements (Like T'other nite with EmmDee) ... I don't Rant & rave on & swear in my replies I just say what needs to said in (what I consider) to be fair & balanced way.

But you & I both know that for months now People up in Scotland & the North have been Whingeing about the Distances they would have to travel to meets that are (To us) Waaaayyy down South. & then completely out of the blue we find a "presdidiious" Event has taken place within easy reach of most of us & ITS THE ONLY ONE NOT STICKIED INTO THE MAIN FORUM.

Put yerself in our shoes ... HOW WOULD YOU FEEL ?????
1994 960 CD 3.0 Estate ("The Purple Monster")
VOC 25900 lex parsimoniae

Last edited by The Hooded Claw; Jun 6th, 2011 at 23:23.