View Single Post
Old Apr 14th, 2024, 19:10   #9
Woofdogz
Woofdogz

Default 12V sockets still not working

I still haven't been able to get my 12V sockets working. Fuses 24 and 26 in the under-bonnet fuse box are both OK. I have examined them tested them and tried replacing them.

Using a test meter with the negative lead connected to the main earth connection (jump start post) I have probed the fuses 24 & 26 in the fuse box with the ignition on and there doesn't seem to be any voltage on either side of them.

I have also changed what I believe is the accessory relay, next to the fuses and have opened the relay and held the contacts closed.

There must be another fuse/circuit breaker in the circuit somewhere that feeds fuses 24 & 26 (25 is not used on my model). The car has a power saving feature that turns things off (including the sockets) a set number of minutes after the ignition is turned off and I wonder if this is related?

I have been unable to locate any circuit digrams for the car online and they are not included in the online Haynes manual. Volvo seems to be preventing any publication other than through the latest 2015MY onwards VADIS subscription. Does anyone have access to this who could look at the circuit for me (or send me the diagrams)?

All other circuits in the car are working properly.
Woofdogz is offline   Reply With Quote