View Single Post
Old Mar 11th, 2016, 19:31   #10
Derek UK
VOC Member

Smile

One reply to cover all replies so far. Gillberry. My enquiry triggered by a typo in the database. I have your reg correct on the photo folder but had a 9 instead of a 3 in the database. Meant that with a 9 the DVLA said not known. Now corrected.
Rob. Thanks for those. Can't understand why I don't have MLY, as I've seen the pic of it sitting in the field by the caravan many times. Will add pictures to folder.
NKD 451F = B20B OD ex Ireland lots of rust. Now with Rob Whitton? Can now add pictures.
NUV663E I have as = Scrapped 25.4.06 by Gordon Hunter. You might have got the tailgate from him but he lived near Hastings I think before moving to the Midlands. Hastings is a bit of a hot bed for rusty Amazons.
Steven - HVR67F - Craftevan on Instagram pukka roof rack "Lola" Mot exp 20/02/2015 Not on that list as already on database and have 2 pics. 1 on trailer and the outside a church.
Antz - Yes that one has been flashing around the forum for a couple weeks. Would be interested in the reg of your dads Estate, please.

Keep the info coming please.
Derek UK is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Derek UK For This Useful Post: