View Single Post
Old Sep 21st, 2021, 19:10   #5
Spotty Muldoon

[QUOTE=Spotty Muldoon;2754873]Evening all,

I'm selling my daily driver silver P80 xc after 3+ trouble free years. Its the 2.5 T auto with black/dark grey leather. With 130K Its been looked after and I have an absolute wodge of service history. It has been 2wd since I bought it in Feb 2018. I have the prop shaft though it needs refurbing (was qouted £400 for this).
Cambelt was replaced in May 2019 and the car is fine in all respects. I have a DAB radio fitted and it has private reg (P80 SOC). I'm after £1500 for this really honest car.
I have many photos so please PM me (but only if you are truly serious).I cannot stand to be be mucked about and I havent got it advertised anywhere else as I believe Volvo owners are always gentlemen/women.
Thanks for looking.[/QUOTE

I have clearly overpriced this car as it is till here with only 1 serious enquiry thus far. I need it gone ASAP and am really open to offers-As I have now got a replacement gem that i just couldnt pass up.
I am going to remove the DAB and private No but am sure there must be somebody out there for this rare ish vehicle?
Come on peeps dont make go to the bay of shame.....
Car is in Plymouth.
MOT due Jan 2022.
I cant PM as I havent enough posts.
It needs to go and I'm not greedy.
Spotty Muldoon is offline   Reply With Quote