View Single Post
Old Aug 4th, 2017, 18:35   #7
Samrainbow

Thank you for all the replies!
I've ordered a momentum pro with the xenium pack (which I was a bit cross you had to order the blind spot pack at £500 in addition - why not include it?), family pack, smartphone integration and (yes yes I know it's stupid) the Bowers & Wilkins stereo upgrade. It's osmium grey, 6 spoke wheels and the D5 AWD engine (although I may add the polestar later - I'm used to a Mini Cooper s).

I actually went in to drive the xc60 after hubby had one as a company car a while ago, but fell for the 90's looks and sheer size! I looked at the F pace (thought it was very dull and "basic" looking for such a premium car), disco (lovely lovely car but worried about reliability, and no space left once the 3rd row of seats were up. Also, no intergrated child booster seat, meaning we had to take a car seat out each time someone wanted to use the boot seats) and the Levante (omg such a gorgeous gorgeous car but such a lot of money for not quite big enough car).

I'm planning to drive through Europe with the kids, and also have days out with the parents, and the xc90 just ticked all the boxes. Although I am beginning to have kittens about the sheer size of it!
Samrainbow is offline   Reply With Quote