View Single Post
Old May 3rd, 2017, 14:14   #1
Torshen

Default 4x unused 19" six-spoke alloy wheels with 235/55 tyres

I'm due to collect my new XC90 at the start of June and I'm getting 22" wheels fitted at the dealer prior to pickup. The 22" wheels are an accessory option, which means for some crazy reason I can't trade the original 19" wheels back to the dealer, I have to take both sets.

Since I won't have any use for the 19" wheels and I don't really want to keep them I'll be looking to sell. They'll be as-new, completely unused by me although I guess they will have a few miles on them from the factory / shipping etc. But it really will be the bare minimum mileage.

If it just so happened that the buyer lived along my route home from the dealership (buying from a dealer 200+ miles away from me) or not far out of the way then I might perhaps be willing to deliver if my dates work for the buyer.

Otherwise it would be collection from South London.

Price-wise I have a rough idea what they're worth but open to sensible offers if it means I don't have them sitting around in my garage.
XC90 D5 Momentum (MY18), Osmium Grey, 22" wheels, Blond nappa, Winter + HUD, Xenium, Illumination, Family, Seat Pack, 12.3" display, 230v 3-pin, Heated rear seats, Tinted, CarPlay, Side running boards, Thinkware F770 F+R
Torshen is offline   Reply With Quote