View Single Post
Old Sep 4th, 2020, 19:41   #4
jamescollins

Smile Works well in V70 P2 and HU-803

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cento16v View Post
I've just fitted this which i bought a week or so ago.https://www.ebay.de/itm/264446441173

I had previously had an aux in cable plugged into the 10 disc changer slot but this is a lot more convenient, and turns android auto on my phone as soon as I get in the car with spotify etcs all ready to go.

Plugs straight into 10cd changer (round) slot on back of head unit, pair it with your phone and off you go.

Sound quality is great, steering remote works to skip tracks etc.

Recommended for those who like myself, want to keep the factory 13 speaker system and amp but have better connectivity.

Edit
Forgot to add, yes it comes from Germany but I'm in the UK and it took less than a week to get here!
I have just bought and installed this, based on your reccomendation, and am glad I did. Only limited testing, but sounds nice and bloody easy to install. Took about 5 days to arrive from Germany. Thank you. Steering wheel controls are a great bonus.

I was going to get the version with a bluetooth microphone, but for the number of calls i get, though i'd save the bother of positioning the mic and just shout at the phone.

Previously i bought the Yatour, which had (seemingly unresolvable) issues with engine interfearance.
jamescollins is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to jamescollins For This Useful Post: