View Single Post
Old Jan 30th, 2021, 19:01   #2
XC90Mk1
Premier Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by keith.talbot View Post
Reluctantly, after 7 years, it is time to find a new home for my 960 2.5 Auto Saloon. Yes, really, it is a 2.5 Auto.
This car has had one owner before me from new, and has now done 057270 miles.
It has always been the third (or fourth) car, kept under a cover, and has been used infrequently for long / special trips - the last significant one in 2019 was to Brussels. But 2020 has seen practically no use, and I do not see myself making proper use even after lockdowns are over.

The only issue is that at some point in the past the sunroof has leaked, leading to a sagging roof lining. There is a full Volvo service history up until 2020.

With lockdown I am not expecting any sale to conclude until that is over (March ?) but it would be nice to get the sale agreed during February.

Price ? around £2000 has been suggested given the very low mileage and two owners, but a good home is more important.
Such a shame for me that it’s a saloon and not an estate. Given that milage and history £2,000 sounds on the low side. I would have thought £2,750 would be a good price settling on £2,500.

If you were willing to have it sitting around a long time maybe even a little more.

If an estate I would have been all over this!
XC90Mk1 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to XC90Mk1 For This Useful Post: