View Single Post
Old Nov 18th, 2021, 00:15   #10
deeman940
Master Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by lovejoy489 View Post
Theres no doubt that this Blackberry S90 Luxury edition, is a rare colour for sure.....................but wait...this popped up on Carandclassic this morning, same colour, lower miles than mine, but mine is the luxury edition...........check out the price they want for theirs though!! Link is here - If the link works?! https://www.carandclassic.co.uk/car/C1402023

Theres a red Luxury edition on Autotrader too...his price is £4995.00.

Ive been looking at other 960/S90's for some time now, an it would seem prices are on the up.

Im under selling/pricing mine!...are these other similar Volvos that much better than mine?!
I just dont need to "Murder" my car away....................so im withdrawing it from sale, put it away for the Winter, get it back out in the Spring...........then price it for more than what ive got it up for right now.
unless it is a cabriolet/ convertible seasonal prices won't affect it much, unless trying to sell in December or January when not much sells!! Yours is VERY competitively priced . you just have to appreciate the market may not be that large for a big , juicy automatic saloon as much as it may be for other 940/960 models which. let's face it is a pretty niche market to start with,...
just get it on as many platforms as you can such as carandclassic where it will appear a very cheap car compared with the competition!!

Last edited by deeman940; Nov 18th, 2021 at 00:21.
deeman940 is offline   Reply With Quote