View Single Post
Old Dec 20th, 2020, 09:32   #2
RS3100

Quote:
Originally Posted by DLM48 View Post
hello folks my Laptop and Tablet with Dice and Vida 2014 wont read a 2018 V4 D4 car and it has a few issues that need fixed and reset

What tools can we gt to 'maintain this vehicle that are as good as VIDA and the DICE

I have been pointed at the diagnostic tool iCarsoft VOL 2 does any have this and use it and can recommend it?

thanks
Vdash doesn't cost anything for personal use as a diagnostic scanner, only if you want to carry out programming or adjustments.

Car Scanner Pro Android app will read a lot of Volvo specific ECU values and DTCs with the Volvo VEA plugin.

If I were looking for a more advanced single make diagnostic and programming tool I'd probably have a look at the new dongles from Launch (ThinkDiag) or Autel that run in conjunction with phone software and are capable of a lot more than iCarSoft.

I maintain several vehicles and bought a Launch MOT Pro a couple of years ago, just under £400 from a Launch Europe dealer as opposed to the nearly £900 that the UK distributor wanted, but those opportunities are likely to all end very soon with the B***** fiasco.
RS3100 is offline   Reply With Quote