View Single Post
Old Aug 16th, 2021, 19:49   #6
Rikvdub
I've Been Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Laird Scooby View Post
Sorry if my comments (based on the evidence YOU provided) were too close to home and i still have my doubts about the paintowrk, especially as one photo suggests you hadn't long finished washing it.

However you can't describe a car as "Stunning" when it clearly isn't.

Good luck with the US connection, i suspect you will need it! Why would someone want to spend thousands of bucks importing a car several thousand miles and then having it converted to LHD when all they need to do is go to California, or a similar state with deserts and pick one up in as good condition, if not better for less money? Seriously, ask yourself that!

Lastly, i'm not going to get into a willy-waving competition about agreed values, simply point out you've posted on a Volvo forum where almost all of us own Volvos of one form or another. I wouldn't want another 240, not my cup of tea to be honest.

I'm glad you're in no hurry to sell it, the price will put most people off to start with and your attitude will put the rest off.
GOOD! I hope it does, cos I wouldn’t want to sell it to any of you out of principal. I believe they call you idiots keyboard junkies who have nothing better to do with your life! And I’ve imported several cars from abroad before and never once converted it to RHD. And he didn’t even mention doing that.
Rikvdub is offline   Reply With Quote