View Single Post
Old Dec 23rd, 2009, 18:50   #15
kishor kassie

Smile Used Classic Volvo Parts in SA

Hi. Just to say that I have tons of 120 series,PV544,144 and some 164 mechanical spares-mostly used to include engine blocks,4 speed gearboxes,clutches,pistons,starters,beadings and badges,crack shafts,prop shafts,and lots of bits. These spares could fill a 3 or 4 containers.These are as a result of running a Volvo restoration workshop for 35 years. These are however located in Durban,South Africa and needs a buyer as I am now located in London. If you have people looking o interested, my number is 078 2887 9494. Still driving my 123GT, PV544 and P1800E here. Ta, Kassie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marky View Post
Hi Having myself worked for Volvo for over 10 years and having grown up with these cars, my father also worked for Volvo for over 35 years, I have learn to love these cars.

Anyhow I moved to Sweden five years ago, Anyone who is interested in rare models Volvos let me know, as I can source the cars here. The cars will be obviously LHD and Swedish registered.

PV
Amazon
ETC.

Please let me know if anyone is looking for something special. see pics too check out examples of whats available.

Look forward to hearing from you.
kishor kassie is offline   Reply With Quote