View Single Post
Old Jul 25th, 2021, 12:17   #8
volvo always
Premier Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by bogart View Post
I am probably a bit out of touch not having had a 940 for, shall we say quite some time. I know the 180k is not a problem with proper regular servicing. What I found odd was to get it through the MOT it had the immediate faults done and the pitted rear brake discs but not the front ones, or was it just a different tester? I have not posted a wanted here, as generally look at for sales on here. Have posted a want in other places and get inundated with all sorts, lots not even the correct model.

Now here is another one that does look rather tasty but at a price.

https://www.carandclassic.co.uk/car/C1337199
I found the MOT history odd too. If my car had an MOT on any advisories I would get the work done. Strange to only do the MOT fail items throughout it's history of 5 owners.

The second car looks nice but the cambelt is due. As 5 years old. Green isn't my favourite colour for reselling but looks nice. There was a green 940 at the VOC and it looked a great colour. 5K is mad though. Make sure mileage is genuine and just hasn't recorded or clocks swapped. Check the MOT history. If straight passes then great. Has matching goodyear efficient grip tyres.

James
volvo always is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to volvo always For This Useful Post: