Thread: Seriously?
View Single Post
Old May 3rd, 2022, 21:20   #1682
Othen
Premier Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steve 940 View Post
Further info on the '77 mustard 245 that I thought I'd seen before, unfortunately earlier I was at work so didn't have laptop.

Definitely think this is the same car, and is tonight still posted on Volvo Enthusiast Club site at £10k, I have now found in depths of my laptop that I had emailed him on 5.9.21 and he responded quickly, with 3 PDF's one covering history, parts list included in the deal and a more photos. Owner advised not on road since 31.5.21 as unfortunately he had a stroke, hence sale.

https://www.volvoenthusiastsclub.co....with+overdrive

Some background regarding logbook Moomoo mentioned, on VEC it has photo of car on private plate 6761 MH, now on eBay it has TSO 284R probably recently issued.

In VEC description he broke price down as being offered £3k for plate alone, so car along with parts all in would be £10k

I unfortunately must have cleared out my 'bin' as I don't have the PDF's any more, all I can recall is that the interior photos really put me off, so I emailed kindly withdrawing interest.

Hope that may assist anyone interested, also his email address is on the VEC website, although obviously it could be someone else selling on eBay in light of plate change ?

Cheers
Steve
How interesting. Even with the plate taken off, that is still quite a price drop.

Alan