Thread: New Head End
View Single Post
Old Mar 4th, 2022, 17:49   #18
YorkshireDave
VOC Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by SwissXC90 View Post
Yeah, I heard the Legend radio is a simple single-tuner design with poor RDS implementation
Hindsight is a wonderful thing - so I've heard!

The most annoying point for westerners is that most forums are pretty open. Good mingles with bad and minds are made up as one is made fully aware - ish. With the Legend face ache group, feeling the consequences of the political clampdown, dictatorial control being engaged & rigorously enforced on any and all perceived negativity (truth apparently is an irrelevance) idiot westerners like me simply do not think to check for authenticity. Consequently we pay a price and so feel ripped off.

Truth is, I have never ever come across someone so genuinely physically supportive of customers in every single other respect. I was messaging him at some ungodly hour and getting almost instant responses which, considering he was having to translate all communications, was simply superb and worth an awful lot.

Ultimately though I'm let down and feel bad enough about the whole thing that I feel it's important to help people go in eyes wide open rather than almost blind as I was.

Life's FAB

all cars everywhere are a perpetual work in progress...

Last edited by YorkshireDave; Mar 4th, 2022 at 17:53.
YorkshireDave is offline   Reply With Quote