View Single Post
Old Nov 24th, 2022, 09:35   #7
WooliefromWales
WooliefromWales

Default Like busses - 3 come along at once!

Sadly, due to a house move and 6 cars in the stable I need to pass on my Wagon/Estate project. 1967. In bits, but big bits. Body (welding half complete) sitting (rolling) on rebuilt axles/subframes. New floors in, and a refurbished front chassis/outriggers ready to fit. All new suspension, progressive springs -45mm, GAZ shocks. Banded wheels. Built for better handling not Chavvy. Boxes of brand new parts - carpets; rubbers; seals; and loads more. Seats need a refurb. Bumpers scabby. (I'm making it sound really appealing, aren't I?) The engine has been rebuilt, and is mated to a checked and cleaned gearbox and overdrive which has a new solenoid. All painted and ready to install in one unit. Twin carbs + manifold will need a rebuild but I have a genuine SU kit for that. All in all, the makings of a 'forever' car with most of the expensive and complex work done. Based in Mid-Wales Nr. Llandovery. Is this for you? Owes me loads but what about £5500? I'm struggling to upload pics so I'll try a separate post.
WooliefromWales is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to WooliefromWales For This Useful Post: