View Single Post
Old Sep 29th, 2009, 23:44   #43
4wheeldriver
Master Member

My RR Sport and my Swift come in at 2600kgs for the car and MTPLM of 1607kgs for the Swift twin axle I pull. Ive been stopped to check my licence and to weigh the train and axle weights but there isnt much they can say when I produce a Class1 HGV licence!! lol Ive never managed to get an over load on any axles or the total train weight, so far..... And I do carry a lot of stuff if away for a few weeks. I appreciate that the RRS has a 150kg nose weight and was very surprised to see 75kg for the XC60!! My outfit comes out at around 60% match which is perfect as far as Im concerned.

I'm actually surprised that VCUK have deemed themselves worthy of an official response on the forum given that all they did with me was berate me for posting the problems I had with the xc on here. Its good to see the forum benefitting some members over this issue and I hope that Dazzler can get some sort of satisfactory solution to his dilemma as I can appreciate TOTALLY the frustration he feels when trying to get VCUK to address any problems.