View Single Post
Old Sep 27th, 2021, 13:25   #99
LRS
Sugga Wannabe

Quote:
Originally Posted by MtillingVolvo View Post

Although it hasn't been confirmed yet - I'd imagine that a Nappa Non Ventilated leather will be offered as an alternative (i.e. a smooth leather without the ventilation holes required for the ventilated seats)
Thanks for the quick feedback.

Your speculation that a non-perforated Nappa leather will be fitted instead, is the only suitable work around.

The problem with fitting the Momentum Leather-faced Upholstery is that its finish is completely different to the Nappa leather finish. Imagine having Momentum finish seats in a car where the rest of the leather parts e.g. dash, doors and centre console arm rest, are in Nappa finish… This mishmash of different leather finishes would look like a complete dogs dinner and negatively affect future second-hand sales values.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MtillingVolvo View Post

Massage and Power Side Support features will be removed from the offer where applicable"[/I]
Luckily for me, I did not opt for the massage seats, so one less issue.

Can you tell me what exactly is the 'Power Side Support' as I may be confusing it with something else, which may be wrong.

Many thanks