View Single Post
Old Sep 27th, 2021, 12:52   #98
MtillingVolvo
Sales Monkey @Volvo Npton

Quote:
Originally Posted by LRS View Post
Just had the same disappointing news today about the removal of the Ventilated Seats and the ventilated Nappa Leather.

What is not totally clear however is whether other associated specification items have also been removed as a result of this announcement.

Are the following also now gone:
  • Power Driver and Passenger Seat with Memory for Seats and Exterior Mirrors?
  • Front Seat Cushion Extensions and Power Side Support?
  • Multi-directional Lumbar Support?
  • Tailored Instrument Panel with Contrast Stitching?

In other words, does this mean I’m going to get a kind of hybrid seat design, in between a Momentum and Inscription. Or am I in reality getting a standard Momentum seat?

Also, what exactly is (Leather-faced Upholstery) as stated for a Momentum? Is this some kind of faux leatherette or half leather material or is it simply a slightly lower quality full leather compared to the Nappa leather?

Thanks all
The below is extracts of what we've been told

"ventilation system supplied with Nappa upholstery

..we need to produce vehicles only with the standard leather upholstery....

Nappa upholstery and Ventilated Seats are linked together in central systems and cannot be offered individually.

Massage and Power Side Support features will be removed from the offer where applicable"

I can't see any suggestion that Power Driver and Passenger Seat with Memory for Seats and Exterior Mirrors, Front Seat Cushion Extensions, Multi-directional Lumbar Support or Tailored Instrument Panel with Contrast Stitching will be impacted.

Although it hasn't been confirmed yet - I'd imagine that a Nappa Non Ventilated leather will be offered as an alternative (i.e. a smooth leather without the ventilation holes required for the ventilated seats)

Main Dealer Based in Northampton
mtilling@bellsmotorgroup.co.uk
MtillingVolvo is offline   Reply With Quote