View Single Post
Old Sep 27th, 2021, 12:46   #97
LRS
Sugga Wannabe

Quote:
Originally Posted by flacau View Post
Hello guys

Yesterday, with only one month before scheduled delivery, got a call from the dealer telling me that the ventilated seats are no longer available .... and if i don't switch to normal seats, the order will be deleted and I have been waiting for nothing if I insist on this option....
Just had the same disappointing news today about the removal of the Ventilated Seats and the ventilated Nappa Leather.

What is not totally clear however is whether other associated specification items have also been removed as a result of this announcement.

Are the following also now gone:
  • Power Driver and Passenger Seat with Memory for Seats and Exterior Mirrors?
  • Front Seat Cushion Extensions and Power Side Support?
  • Multi-directional Lumbar Support?
  • Tailored Instrument Panel with Contrast Stitching?

In other words, does this mean I’m going to get a kind of hybrid seat design, in between a Momentum and Inscription. Or am I in reality getting a standard Momentum seat?

Also, what exactly is (Leather-faced Upholstery) as stated for a Momentum? Is this some kind of faux leatherette or half leather material or is it simply a slightly lower quality full leather compared to the Nappa leather?

Thanks all