View Single Post
Old Feb 1st, 2012, 22:16   #5
isbjorn

Smile

It seems I am unable to reply to "private mails" (not enough posts) so for original best quality pix or private comms I guess folks will need to use my e-mail address in the original post via their off-forum e-mail app. Some further facts:- B200K engine, Solex 28-34 CISAC carb, perished fuel hoses replaced, new steering coupling fitted when rack was changed, always garaged until last couple of years, no dings but a few small paint touch up spots, can't see any structural rust, cosmetic rust around wheel arch edges, wiper blade carrier for nearside headlamp wiper snapped off, temporary repair to front/middle exhaust joint (front pipe severed, quoted £50 part + minimum of £50 labour) and to tail pipe finisher. I don't have the tools/facilities for DIY otherwise I would have changed the exhaust and brake discs and fixed the driver's power window. Car will come with:- 1 x pair unused, boxed, front discs (pads look thick), 1 x unused cam belt, 2 x unused fan belts, owners manual in original wallet, Haynes manual, dossier of paperwork, pair door mirrors (looks as though must have been replaced due to minor damage to plastic body). What do I want for it? Bearing in mind that the car is in working order (in regular use for my Dad) and that the exhaust may yet pass the MoT ("no major leaks") and looking back at other 360's on the forum, I think £450 ONO is a reasonable asking price for a starter, desirers are welcome to haggle.
isbjorn is offline   Reply With Quote