View Single Post
Old Dec 6th, 2021, 15:13   #108
Beadybc

Quote:
Originally Posted by Laird Scooby View Post
That's about the size of it. Sounds like #4 is stuck with dirt in the open position and #2 is stuck with dirt in the closed position.

As long as the pressure is above a certain level (i think i put it somewhere else in the thread) all injectors should spray equally and continuously and once the pressure drops, all should stop about the same time. Without the injectors fuel will flow continuously from the fuel lines with the pumps running.
So here's the current situation. I have replaced the injectors with new ones. The Injectors on the car had the part number 0437502015 (014) so we got new ones that were the same. They are all spraying when the ignition is turned and properly shutting off when the fuel pump stops, however the engine is still flooding. It is very hard to get the engine to start but I did manage to get the engine started the other day however it was very spluttery and I had to keep revving it to keep the engine alive. It put out so much smoke that the entire street was foggy and smelling strongly of fuel, eventually it just died. Woke up the next day to see the garage door looking like this:

The injectors:

Beadybc is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Beadybc For This Useful Post: