View Single Post
Old Oct 23rd, 2014, 17:08   #1
tc
VOC Member

Default Considering Selling my V70 R

I've been thinking about this for a while now and I'm considering selling my R, I love the car but I'm possibly getting a much lower mileage AWD in a week or so and it just makes more sense to sell mine rather than the other.

Car is a 98 V70 R Manual 2wd, it's covered just over 192k. Pics speak for themselves as does the extensive rebuild thread, car has had a lot of the interior replaced recently, it has a front splitter, custom rear bumper with built in deffuser,egg crate grill,headlight wipers removed and blanks fitted,new front and rear lights, tints all round (except the fronts), 18" Nebular alloys, strut brace, BSR intake, Scorpion exhaust, decat, refurbed injectors, new handbrake cables (about two weeks ago), front and rear discs replaced last year,recently rebuilt turbo, Rica Remap.

It has a couple of jobs that need doing, one is the head needs replacing as it smokes if it's left idling for too long however I have a fully rebuilt head and most of the parts to replace this which I will include in the sale, also needs timing belt replacing but I also have one of these to fit which could be done when the heads swapped.

For more info and pics please read the build thread in the project section.

Price wise I'm not really sure what to ask as I've spent a hell of a lot on it but I know it still needs a few jobs doing to make it right, I'd like if I could to get around £2000 as it is, this is of course provided that all goes to plan and the other car is as nice as I think it is...

Oh forgot to add, the original rear bumper can be supplied as well if needed, I know the diffuser isn't to everyones tastes.

Last edited by tc; Oct 23rd, 2014 at 17:15.
tc is offline   Reply With Quote