View Single Post
Old Mar 28th, 2023, 11:46   #1
cassell
Member since 1988

Default 1973 144DL For Sale

I'm posting this for a fellow member of the Cheshire VOC section who has a 144DL automatic for sale.

The car was fully restored in 2018/2019 to a very high standard by the owner's husband including new steel front wings, rear wheelarch repair panels and other welding as necessary. The entire car was then resprayed in the original Cypress Green 110 colour, it has a brown cloth interior in excellent condition.

Numerous other parts from Brookhouse Volvo were replaced as part of the restoration at considerable expense including new brakes all round.

Sadly her husband passed away in 2020, the car has had very little use after restoration and has not been used at all owing to the Covid pandemic, being kept in a dry garage since then.

I have produced the attached brief description and photograph sheet of the 144 which also contains the seller's email address, for obvious reasons she would prefer initial email contact rather than telephone owing to the sad circumstances of the sale. Further details can be requested by email and the guide price of £7995.00 may be negotiable. The car is located in Connah's Quay, Flintshire on the Cheshire/North Wales border.

I own a 144 myself and can confirm that the one for sale is one of the best I have seen for a long time.
Attached Files
File Type: pdf 144 For Sale.pdf (655.8 KB, 121 views)
cassell is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to cassell For This Useful Post: