View Single Post
Old Nov 22nd, 2021, 23:10   #14
eeedelli

Quote:
Originally Posted by griston64 View Post
Ah ha. Yes - thanks for that. Just been looking at the different types. It looks as though those are DIN/ISO bubble flares. Would they also be 10mm x 1mm pitch nuts? This site seems quite comprehensive re: different styles, btw. http://racetrackdriving.com/tech/bra...verted-bubble/

The weird thing, looking at that Skandix page, is that the little coil of pipe and the weight of 40g doesn't seem anything like enough to reach all the way to the front wing.

When I looked underneath, I saw the pipes going off by a pretty circuitous route around the rear jacking point and fuel tank protecting flap etc but I didn't see any connectors near the back ... and even if there were, I suspect they'd be just as seized, so not necessarily helping the situation if I decided to just replace the pipes from there to each wheel arch.

Have I missed some joins that are actually there? If so, I might have another look to see whether it's just going to be easier to replace back to the joins.

Edit: I suspect I might have been right, as the ones listed there are for ABS models, which mine isn't. I assume it's still a DIN/ISO bubble flare though.
440 Xi '93 (barely run-in!)

Last edited by eeedelli; Nov 22nd, 2021 at 23:19.
eeedelli is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to eeedelli For This Useful Post: