View Single Post
Old Jun 20th, 2022, 16:45   #6
Laird Scooby
Premier Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hebaristo View Post
First of all thank you very much for your answers, you are a source of wisdom for Volvo!
Forgive me if some of your indications I do not understand perfectly, since I use Google translate to read and write the answers.
I have a power bledeer that wields pressure in the liquid reservoir. At the end of the message I attach a photo of my bleeder Very similar to a Gunsons Easibleed!

-Remove the brake light fuse, it refers to the fuses behind the ashtray or disconnect the brake switch next to the pedal. Either method or remove the brake light bulbs - it's to prevent the battery being discharged by the brake lights being on overnight.

-The wedge to press the brake all night means that you put weight on the pedal so that it stays down or that you put a wedge behind the pedal so that it does not make too much travel and risk breaking the lips of the master cylinder ? Use something to keep the pedal as far down as it will go overnight. This opens the valves in the master cylinder so any air you have introduced by vacuuming it has a chance to escape overnight, aiding the bleeding process

I hope you don't feel overwhelmed by my questions, just that as I said before Google translate sometimes translates like crap.
Best regards!
I've added my answers into the quote of your response in blue above, sometimes Google translate is very good, other times incredibly bad!

Something that makes me laugh about Google Translate is the people who use it to translate a meaningful expression into Chinese or Japanese and it displays a letter/word in one of those languages that actually says "Google Translate can not translate this" - they then have this letter or word tattoo'd on themselves.

Next Door to Top-Gun with a Honda CR-V & S Type Jag Volvo gone but not forgotten........
Laird Scooby is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Laird Scooby For This Useful Post: