View Single Post
Old May 8th, 2021, 08:08   #25
Mm1988

Quote:
Originally Posted by PaulWilliams78 View Post
I bet you're super excited now!

So, have you gone for a 21 plate Late MY2021? If so, which features will have on it, that you would have lost on the MY2022.

It's crazy they announce a new Google Infotainment system and it's the best thing they have ever had, whilst also announcing (or not in our case) that you lose things like Park Pilot, Laminated Windows and Electronic Child Locks!

If you don't mind me asking, what is the full spec of your car you've gone with (additions to standard equipment I mean)?
That’s correct it’s a late MY21 model: V60 R Design in Birch Light (wasn’t a first choice colour but it looks good in person). When I go through the price lists these are the things missing in MY22 for the v60 r design are: Power drivers seat, Front LED fog lights with cornering, Heated windscreen wipers, Bending headlights and shadow tech (no idea what this is), Leather steering wheel (I think the steering wheel now is a leather free alternative), Headlight cleaning system and Front and rear door pocket and cup holder illumination.

I only have three additional add one above the standard R design spec: climate pack (heated rear seats, windscreen and steering wheel), smartphone integration and the 19 inch alloys.
Mm1988 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Mm1988 For This Useful Post: