View Single Post
Old Jan 10th, 2022, 06:41   #32
MikeGMT
VOC Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by squire View Post
hi all,
first off apologies if my questions seem a bit dumb!
Does anyone know how to take out the drls either side of the grille or know where the wiring runs and is there a multi plug on the end?
As per my other threads mine are not working, all the other lights are fine. I'm not use to these modern volvos, i also don't have much room to do any work on it

any advice, guidance, ideas or comments would be very much appreciated as i'm trying to keep the costs down. I'm even thinking of buying my old rover 75 back!!!!

Thanks in advance,
martyn
Two piccies that may be helpful. It looks as if the lights are held at the top with a pin and at the bottom by a screw possibly or another one of those pins.
Have you taken the headlight unit out yet? If I remember correctly they are easy to remove, just take out one or two pins and they will pull out and then disconnect the plugs, the manual will show you how.You may then get a clearer picture and easier access to how they are retained.
Have you checked the fuses? Have a look at fuse No.28 in the engine compartment, I seem to remember something about that fuse, it's marked for Auxiliary Lamps which you won't have but if the fuse is there it may be for the lights and if blown may explain why they both don't work.

31278557Z.jpg

s-l1600.jpg