View Single Post
Old Mar 20th, 2022, 17:17   #4
Clan
Experienced Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by greggR View Post
Whilst I'll ask the question when I book in for a service. I wonder if there are any details of what is actually included in a 'Service'. My last service was in June 2020 (Service Year 7) and cost (including VAT £409). I didn't book a service in 2020 as I had only used the car for 2,000 miles. Even now my car has only travelled 3,000 since it's last service. Checking on my dealers web site, the cost for a Service 8 is £435 and for a Service 9 £525 (both before my VOC discount). I would like to understand a) What's actually included in the Service 8 and b)What is the extra that is presumably performed in Service 9. I have searched both Volvo and the main dealers website for details of what is actually performed in a service and found nothing of value.
what is the mileage ?
when was the cambelt changed if at all ...?

you would have had the major service last time , I would have the essential service as mentioned above .

here is the service sheet from the time your car was new , they have it all on computer now since 2015 but the details are the same and can be tailored to suit the car's needs .
Attached Files
File Type: pdf 97001536.Rev.4.13.pdf (800.3 KB, 44 views)