View Single Post
Old Dec 23rd, 2012, 00:39   #432
shaggedetms

Default rought etm

hi im from aust and recently purchased a 1999 v70 for 300 dollars and was aware of the etm problem. i trailered the car 300 kilometers to home then when i started it to take off trailer ,it ran perfectly. considering the previous owner hadnt driven the car in 6 months because of problem i thought that a trailer ride solved the problem was improbable so i looked on net for maybe anybody else having same problem and was taken back to how many stuffed v70s are out there, i havent had car fixed at the moment($1300) but can still drive car if i play with it first,,but i cant understand how the ******s at volvo know about this problem and decided that its their customers problem and if you dont like that well go and plait your ****,then you have people like oilburner crying because people are picking on volvo well to all you shiny bums at volvo and people that think the sun shines from volvos arse these problems aren,t going away and 450,000cars still barely making it to the volvo dealerships to be ripped thousands of dollars VOLVO you should be ashamed of yourselfs
shaggedetms is offline   Reply With Quote