View Single Post
Old Sep 30th, 2023, 16:21   #25
Yelper85

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dolphin10 View Post
Good Luck. Mine went to the dealer for its annual service so I mentioned this and a couple of other issues to investigate and guess what? Yep...."No Fault Found" they said and were at pains to explain to me that with the new double flap system on SPA cars what I describe was very unlikely or it was the forecourt pump (three different ones ) at fault...."but if it does it again, be sure to bring it back in they said".....I feel very reassured that it wont happen again....not! I just dont fill it up to the top any more.
I'll definitely get it resolved even if I have to take it to head office as I'm not accepting a car that want's to soak me in petrol. Volvo are the most safety conscious of all the manufacturers and if enough of us complain with the same issue it will eventually get noticed.

I'll definitely let you know once mine gets resolved because you can use my case as an example and justification for it to be fixed free of charge, plus many recalls end up coming to light when enough people push the issue.

My wife did say why don't we just not fill the car to the top, unfortunately the engineer in me won't allow for such a resolution

20 plate XC60 Inscription Pro T8 PHEV + Polestar
Yelper85 is offline   Reply With Quote