View Single Post
Old Nov 16th, 2021, 18:28   #20
Steve 940
Premier Member

Thanks Dave,

The steering wheel controller project sounds very interesting, must be an ideal candidate for a whole new thread.

I'm sure you will be able to sort the best way to integrate this, and sort the ergonomics.

What are you doing to me..... I don't need any excuses for increasing my stock of tools, but a gas soldering iron for small work, will always come in handy!! Trouble is I always end up spending more and getting more than I need, hey ho...😀

Just sent over the money to Luke for a set of stripped struts, pair of front calipers, and set of arms so I can refurbish them before swopping over, should firm the old barge up even more. Since doing the rear springs & shocks, I don't feel like Captain Pugwash piloting the Black Pig.

Tank seal, mmm eBay tracking has it moving a couple of times, but stuck in one place since 13th, delivery window was 29.11 - 7/12 but will keep in mind your info regarding dispute non delivery.
When I was looking at getting everything for this Brookhouse we're doing online only as 4 staff were off due to covid, I had emailed them a week before and Simon said he was short staffed even then, not heard anything.
Anyway, I think I need to speak to them, as I want to get the crush washers plus spares for the main pump and filter change, so will see if they have the seal also, not listed on their online shop, but I did notice just the other day that there's a note to call regarding anything so perhaps everything in stock is not listed on the website.

Cheers
Steve
Steve 940 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Steve 940 For This Useful Post: