View Single Post
Old Nov 16th, 2021, 13:35   #18
Steve 940
Premier Member

Hi Dave,

Your reassurance regarding my questions is great to hear.

Your moniker should be Genius, and the points about the terminals not used absolutely spot on, and now pointed out, it's clearly obvious I only need 8 way for speaker side, and 6-8mway for the power side, I seem to have mindset of like for like, but with your input this will make it easier, and save space.

Fortunately or unfortunately, the new Blaupunkt has a very shallow depth, as not having CD drive, just SD card and USB, streaming etc, everything is so much smaller, whether I come to regret not having CD's time will tell !!!

Such a tech numpty, I could believe how many CD's you can get on a 16gb stick!! Might be a bit of a nightmare selecting tracks, but I'll have to wait and see.

Whilst I have self installed a full underfloor heating system and associated pipework for everything else at home, I have done quite a bit of plumbing soldering, burn not sure if I feel confident to be waving a gas soldering iron inches away from facia, potential for a puddle of plastic😀

Sounds like you've got a great audio set up on yours now, the £19.99 head unit and bell wire made me chuckle😂

Oh by the way, the Airtex in tank fuel pump and filter sock, and Bosch main pump, arrived in 7 days from Rockauto, fantastic tip and great value.

Just awaiting rubber tank gasket that I'd ordered on eBay from Lithuania, you did pre-warn me, the tracking says is in the Lithuania postal system....

Cheers👍
Steve
Steve 940 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Steve 940 For This Useful Post: