View Single Post
Old Mar 20th, 2024, 21:40   #4
LRS
Sugga Wannabe

Volvo in their wisdom decided to remove fundamental audio controls when moving from Sensus to AAOS. They kept these removals secret by not publishing any changes in their AAOS based sales materials and specifications. They decided to remove Balance and Fader controls.

I also believe that the real reason for going away from a paper based or PDF owners/user manual is not entirely based on their virtue signalling green agenda, but is rather more cunning and deceitful.

Without a physical copy of a manual, Volvo can easily alter their online manuals text with a few simple keystrokes. I have seen this for myself regards a paragraph of text that was in the 2022 (21w46) XC60 online manual regards the 12v battery, having now mysteriously disappeared. Volvo is now able to change historical information for its own purposes.

“If it’s not in writing, then we can’t be held liable”. "Whatever actions we may wish to take we have carte blanche to do so".
The Following User Says Thank You to LRS For This Useful Post: