View Single Post
Old Oct 28th, 2021, 07:45   #8
LRS
Sugga Wannabe

Quote:
Originally Posted by DG97 View Post
Do the SPA platform cars not come with a compass in the mirror? Not sure if I’ve dreamt it up but I’m sure I saw something that you turn it on with a paper clip underneath the mirror?
Yes, like You, I also remember reading about that somewhere in the past. It may have been related to being able to turn the mirror compass off and on, should a driver wish to. I also remember reading (maybe on this site) about the removal of the mirror compass and people questioning why Volvo had decided to take a simple and low-cost feature away – maybe just simply cost cutting.

I must admit that It’s going to be very interesting to see how robust the new XC60 is compared to my old MY11 XC90. It’s with mixed emotions that I move from the old XC90 to the new XC60. Just hope that the new XC60 hasn’t been designed too much on a budget, rendering it a fragile and delicate car to own compared to the old robust and strong XC90…

Cheers