View Single Post
Old Apr 13th, 2021, 22:51   #3
MattLo

Quote:
Originally Posted by S60RDesign View Post
I’m pretty sure ‘battery low’ can be fixed as when my battery was changed the car recognised it was new and stop/start started working again and the message disappeared. Does the car run ok other than the warning messages?
Hmm, I've tried various googled BMS suggestions when swopping the batteries, of which none worked. I believe we would both have 652 batteries, but mine isn't stop/start like yours, so it doesn't have an AGM battery like I guess yours would - I could be wrong.

The car's take off feels sluggish or underpowered, as though the revs build up too slow or something. Not sure if this could be alternator related?
When Reversing out of my driveway, I have to go forward a tad to correct and then reverse out, and between the forward drive and reverse, I almost need to floor the accelerator and wait 3-5 seconds before "it takes" (going forward in 1st and back in reverse).
It continues for 3 minutes until I'm out of the neighbourhood, by which time I always forget as the car drives very nicely otherwise!
MattLo is offline   Reply With Quote