View Single Post
Old Apr 4th, 2022, 13:41   #14
munchingfoo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oop north View Post
Your link clearly states that the battery capacity is for the p8 with 400bhp - it’s a bad link as the first page is the p6, but the all performance page shows data for the 400bhp 4wd p8 model
You need to click through to the "full specifications" page then select the "single motor" in the drop down.

Image here: https://imgur.com/a/nJIR7gf

The battery capacity for the p8 is 75kWh, so it's not even like they just messed up by using that battery instead. Looking at the range figures I think they originally intended this car to be 78kWh, then cut it to 67kWh to bring the price down for the market. I ordered my car 7 months ago. I think they have now changed some of the advertising, but it's clear that this is what it was originally meant to be as remnants of it remain. This theory is also supported by the drastic reduction in price today to when I first ordered the car. When I ordered it was circa £49,500. Not it's something like £43,500. During a time of 7% inflation, this price reduction must be related to something significant like battery capacity.

Last edited by munchingfoo; Apr 4th, 2022 at 15:37.
munchingfoo is offline   Reply With Quote