Thread: Towing mirrors
View Single Post
Old May 12th, 2021, 16:13   #8
Scotia64

I’ve been emailing milenco to try & get to the bottom of this vibration, ie what potential new rubbers I need. After a bit of toing & froing this was the final email from them yesterday

Hi Scott,

We would always recommend Standard (convex) glass, as it is the same that is used throughout the automotive industry which provides a far steadier view and doesn’t magnify vibration like the flat glass can.

In the latest range of mirrors, the Platinum’s, we no longer offer flat glass as it has proven far less popular over the many years that we have been selling towing mirrors.

We’re sorry that you’re not satisfied, however the Standard version would solve your problem beautifully.

When I pointed out that I didn’t want convex mirrors & that the flat mirrors they sell/sold aren’t fit for purpose by their own admission they should send me out convex heads FOC they never responded.

Last edited by Scotia64; May 12th, 2021 at 16:17.
Scotia64 is offline   Reply With Quote