View Single Post
Old Sep 9th, 2021, 07:42   #2
Turbodave
VOC Member

Like footwear, it's really down to your personal preference, budget and needs so there's not really a correct answer here, just a lot of opinions... mostly conflicting at best. At 4mm however, I'm not sure I'd be deeming them acceptable to run through another winter... but again, depends on your mileage, the conditions and such like.

I run all seasons all year... mainly because I'm not that bothered about pin sharp handling (it's an XC70) and also because I can't be bothered swapping over, more so as up here the weather is so unpredictable and changeable that I'd be swapping them over with about 2hrs notice. I've not found all seasons (Vredestein Quatrac / Crossclimates) to be lacking at any stage, but again that's based on my personal circumstances and needs... you're may be very different and thus maybe swapping suits you better.

Your call really but the internet is awash with reviews and opinions on the subject, most of which I found to be a hinder rather than a help a lot of the time.
Turbodave is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Turbodave For This Useful Post: