Thread: MY22 Pricelists
View Single Post
Old Apr 1st, 2021, 19:31   #9
ian77

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mm1988 View Post
On the V60 quite a few changes over the MY21 pricelist. Things i've spotted:
  1. Momentum trim has fabric seats as standard - these were leather faced last year
  2. Inscription has leather faced seats as standard - these were nappa last year :-(
  3. Momentum has lost electric drivers seat and now both front seats are manual as standard
  4. Maroon brown interiors are gone even as an option
  5. Osmium grey, maple brown and bursting blue are no longer offered as exterior options. Thunder grey has been added for r-design and polestar trims
  6. Option packs have changed quite substantially.

Pricing hasn't changed by much but judging by the above it looks like some cost savings are being made which is a shame.
Also note that heated aqua blades aren’t mentioned at all, and if you want the headlight washers on any model then you need to add the lighting pack. The momentum upholstery and power seat changes have effectively gone back to the launch spec momentum which I have; I actually prefer the city weave upholstery to leather but do miss the power seat and mirror memory from my old cars.

Interestingly whilst mine was in for a screen replacement yesterday, the sales team asked if I was interested in a ‘deal’ to swap. Got the offer through today and the prices match MY22 but the spec words match MY21... Also looks like the service packs have gone up to 599(3 yr) and 999(5 yr), although on this I’ve been quoted 399 still.