View Single Post
Old Jul 29th, 2021, 16:21   #15
Zebster
Upstanding Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by monkeh View Post
And as predicted the thread goes sideways... Its the reason why I gave up on this forum a long time ago. It used to be a nice place to be. But all I see are bitter and twisted folk who aren't able to hold a decent motorist conversation without quoting laws as if you've got the power of vosa...
A nice place where you could discuss illegally disabling your environmental control systems? But somehow we're the bitter and twisted ones, LOL.

Shouldn't we be allowed to express an opinion about law-breaking and deliberately polluting?

Quote:
Originally Posted by monkeh View Post
...My car, my choice. Far from "cheapskate thuggery", just understanding on what makes a vehicle run well and longer. If I get into trouble for disabling it, it's on me. Not for you to berate me. I was explaining my findings.
It's not your choice though, is it? What you are doing by using the vehicle is illegal! Do you feel you have a similar right to drive around with bald tyres?

Your 'findings' are generally worthless, mostly because you don't seem to understand EGR flow and the significance in reducing NOx emissions. You should have just restored the EGR valve to a functional state, perhaps by merely cleaning it for free?