View Single Post
Old Oct 24th, 2021, 20:36   #6
Gen_Billy

Hi T5R92011,

Thanks for being the first person to contribute to the post, I was wondering where the Volvo community was and I appreciate your two cents. I know custom styles/mods I've put on this car is a matter of choice and was too my likings only. I need to say its been one adventure since ownership and sometimes feel I was/acted like a bad boy racer with the mods and stuff. I certainly wont be doing this to my next Volvo. But for me every additional mod to the car was a big thing to me and it actually made me happy. The next owner could easily revert back to those OEM parts as they are relative cheap buy nowadays but why go through the hassle when these cars are cheap anyway. Only reason I wanted to sell was due to ULEZ and needing a new car for the Mrs and Family. Your post has raised questions for me and perhaps it be best for me not to bother to sell it and keep it as long as I can - mainly for sentimental reasons and my big concern it may very likely end in a scrap yard early next year if it gets too costly to maintain.

But before I do that, lets see what others say.....

p.s posted some photos on how it was before with some of the OEM stuff.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg IMAGE_00035.jpg (225.9 KB, 59 views)
File Type: jpg IMAGE_00036.jpg (239.4 KB, 61 views)
File Type: jpg IMAGE_00083.jpg (370.3 KB, 53 views)
File Type: jpg IMAGE_00089.jpg (353.1 KB, 51 views)

Last edited by Gen_Billy; Oct 24th, 2021 at 20:58.
Gen_Billy is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Gen_Billy For This Useful Post: