View Single Post
Old Jun 16th, 2021, 11:04   #4
Clan
Experienced Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by JonnyA View Post
Hi Clan
thankyou for your quick and detailed response.

I'm glad that i'm not too wrong on this.
You may have explained the brake fluid level- they have reported that pads are 80% worn on all corners - so not topping up makes sense as it allows for replacement - which i guess they are hoping i will get them to do soon.
Brake fluid was changed last service, so all good there.

I only spotted the grease mark this morning when i went to release the bonnet - i am 45min - 1hr from the dealer so unless it was a real issue to clean off its not something that i would take back to them...

take your point about reporting concerns to the dealer principle rather than the front desk & you are completely spot on about the 'happy customer'. I am happy to pay a fair price for the level of service but having it suggested that i should pay £85 for diagnostics within the service left a sour taste .. and has severely dented my inclination to spend with them & atm means they'll miss out on the £1000 plus for reported required/recommended work.

many thanks
You are welcome ,
I'm surprised the brake fluid has gone from MAX to Min in just a year though with presumably lower than usual mileage due to the Virus ...