Thread: For sale.
View Single Post
Old Jul 2nd, 2015, 10:37   #24
Mike 700
Premier Member

Cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by volvorocks View Post
I will step in for Mike700 here,and not that I have any reason to post here bar finding your comments offensive, and not that Mike700 needs help, but honestly to call Mike700 a ''half wit'' is not really very nice. Many think Mike700 has twice the brains you have. Perhaps you would be so nice as to apologise?

Regards

Hi Phil, greetings from Copenhagen, and thanks.

Your know your disabled when your opinion mean less than others & they really do think of you as inferior, even though they know absolutely nothing about you or your disability, for example, you may have a good standard of education, a good degree , perhaps even qualified in other fields, like the law or medicine, or like an instructor rating, for full instrument (multi engine jet ) or anything else of note, perhaps having had to forgo a chosen career because of disability, but to them your just a 'gimp'!

These are the sort that give you disapproving stares, tuts, comments, shouts etc. just as you pull up into a disabled parking bay, which is closer to the store than their parking spot - poor things ( i'd swop my disabled bay for being able to walk properly again any day )

The irony is that they think that they are in some way superior to you, but viewed by normal, fair minded people , they are in fact inferior in both thought & deed.

Top tip is not to get annoyed & have the last laugh, be strong, be calm, (belittle if you can possibly do it without them even noticing ) but best of all ignore them - they hate that.

Regards.
Feb23 Qashqai e Power, June 21 Volvo XC90 Recharge R design.June18 TiguanSELNew 2017XC60RDesign NavLux,New 2015 Qashqai n-tec+,New 2014V60SE,New2011XC60 RDesign,New XC90SeLux,NewMay2005XC70 D5 SeLux plus.
Mike 700 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Mike 700 For This Useful Post: