Thread: For sale.
View Single Post
Old Jun 20th, 2015, 15:24   #10
Mike 700
Premier Member

Cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by Prufrock View Post
No next time Mike 700, I only had one disabled relative and he's now passed away, hence the comment about being recently bereaved.

Jon.
If you have sold the hoist for the £300 quoted , then I think that you have probably done well?

Looking at fleabay and other's , most used models are being sold for less, irrespectiive of make etc?

I looked at a £1000 plus version for a weight limit of 150 lbs. and fully transferable , and if fitted to a new car before the car is registered, it went down to £300, 'cause of vat saving on the car- this is my way forward when I finally make up my mind on a new car.

Quote:
VAT Free Vehicles

It is possible to purchase a new vehicle at zero rated VAT if the vehicle is fitted with an adaptation prior to it being registered to yourself.

For a vehicle to be sold VAT free the following conditions apply;

1)***** The vehicle must be substantially and permanently adapted.

2)***** The disabled person must use a wheelchair in order to be mobile(a person with a degenerative condition who only uses a wheelchair when the condition requires it also qualifies as a wheelchair user).

Feb23 Qashqai e Power, June 21 Volvo XC90 Recharge R design.June18 TiguanSELNew 2017XC60RDesign NavLux,New 2015 Qashqai n-tec+,New 2014V60SE,New2011XC60 RDesign,New XC90SeLux,NewMay2005XC70 D5 SeLux plus.

Last edited by Mike 700; Jun 20th, 2015 at 15:27.
Mike 700 is online now   Reply With Quote